- Beans nicely chopped – 200 gms
- Onion chopped – 1 small ( instead, you may use 4-5 shallots chopped for better taste)
- Green chili – 2
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Curry leaves
- Jeera – a pinch
- Mustard seeds – ¼ tsp
- Broken Urad dal – ¼ tsp ( optional)
- Coconut – 2 tbspoon
- Crush coconut with green chilly, curry leaves and jeera.Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, dal, let them splutter.
- Add chopped onion stir well until onion turns soft and slight brown.
- Add chopped beans, turmeric powder and salt, saute for a minute, sprinkle some water , close with a lid and cook on low flame. Stir occasionally, if it sticks to the bottom, sprinkle some more water in between. It will take 5- 6 minutes to cook, It may vary, depends on the size of the chopped beans.
- Add crushed
- coconut, mix very well for 3 more minutes by stirring continuously, while on the fire.
- Serve with fulka or rice.