- Boiled Egg – 6 ( remove shell & cut length wise)
- Ginger finely chopped – 1 tsp
- Onion finely sliced – 2 large
- Tomato – 1 big, sliced
- Chili powder – ¾ – 1 tsp ( depends on taste )
- Coriander powder – ½ tspoon
- Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Meat masala powder – ½ teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Curry leaves
- Soak masala powders ( 5,6,7 & 8 in water. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and fry till brown. Add chopped ginger& tomato. Mix and fry again until tomatoes become soft.
- Add the soaked masala mixture into this and fry again until oil starts appearing.
- Sprinkle some water add salt, mix well. Add the boiled eggs & cover it fully with the masala. Garnish with curry leaves & serve.
- If more gravy is required add ½ cup thick coconut milk.