- Egg – 3 nos
- Gram flour – ½ cup
- Onion chopped – 1 large
- Tomato – 1 medium
- Bell pepper chopped ( 2 tbsp)
- Green chilly chopped finely – 3
- Ginger chopped finely – 1 tsp
- Garlic chopped – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves chopped – 1 tbsp
- Cheese grated – 1 tbsp ( optional )
- Milk – 3 tbspn
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion sauté for 3-4 minutes, add ginger & garlic saute for 2 minutes, till the raw taste leave.
- In a bowl mix basan ( gram flour) with milk into a paste, add all the ingredients into this including the fried onion, garlic & ginger, mix very well, if the batter is too thick , you may add 1 tsp more milk/ water.
- Heat the pan with some oil ( you may use the same pan with the oil, which you used for frying the onions ) pour the batter, cover with a lid , till the mixture becomes solid – roughly 5 minutes.
- A very healthy breakfast.