- Shark pieces (skin & clean ) -500 gm
- Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp
- Grated coconut -1 cup
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Green chilies split – 3-4
- Ginger chopped – 1-2 tsp
- Tomato chopped – 1 large
- Curd – 1cup
- Curry leaves
- Coconut oil – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilies – 3 no
- In the mixer bowl, grind coconut, turmeric powder, chili powder and salt, very well in to a fine paste. Add curd into this and grind again. Keep aside.
- In a pan (earthen pot is the best) heat oil, sputter mustard seed & fenugreek seeds. Add red chili, green chili and curry leaves, fry for a few minutes.
- Add the ground mixture, ginger slices, tomato pieces, salt and water and bring it to boil.
- To this add the fish pieces, cover with a lid and cook the fish in the gravy till the fish is cooked well and gravy thickened.
The delicious fish curry is ready to be served with rice or roti.
You may make this curry with Mackeral / king fish/ pomfret.
You may make this