- Large potatoes – 4
- Butter – 10gms
- Meat – 100gms
- Ginger – 1’ piece
- Garlic – 4 nos
- Green chili – 3
- Onion – 1 small
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp ( optional)
- Tomato chopped – 1 small
- Red/ yellow/ green capsicum chopped – 1 small ( or 1 tbsp pieces of three of them)
- Olive oil – 2tb spoon
- Oregano- 1 t sp
- Red chili flakes – 4 t sp
- Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
- Basil chopped – 1 tb sp
- Cheese grated – 4 tb sp
- Cook meat with onion, ginger, garlic, turmeric, green chili and salt. Mince the cooked items in a mincer. Keep aside.
- Wash and boil potatoes for 15 minutes, then dry, apply some butter on their skin and bake for 10 minutes ( in the oven/ microwave/ air fryer)
- Once cool, cut a small slice off the top of each potato, scoop out the flesh and place it in a bowl. Be careful not to break the skin. ( leave about 5mm shell).
- In a pan add olive oil, minced items and fry for 5 minutes, add flesh of potato, chili flakes sauté for 2-3 minutes more. Off the fire add oregano, chopped capsicum, tomato, basil leaves, tomato sauce, and grated cheese, mix well.
- Stuff the mixture into the potatoes, overfilling a bit, and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes (in the oven/ microwave/ air fryer ) or until golden brown.
Serve with a green chutney.