- Cream – 2 cups
- Milk maid ( sweetened condensed milk ) – ½ tin + 1/4 tin
- whipping cream – 1 cup
- Rusks – 1 packet
- Coffee powder – 4 tsp
- Hot water – 1 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 3 tsp
- Beat cream and 1/2 tin milk maid in a bowl until it is thick.
- Dissolve 3 tsp coffee powder in 1 cup of hot water, dissolve 3 tsp sugar. Keep aside.
- Dip rusks quickly in coffee and arrange them in one layer at the bottom of a 10×8 inch dish.
- Spread half of the cream, milk maid mixture on the top.
- Again spread a layer of rusks dipped in coffee on the top of the mixture. Pour the remaining cream mixture ( cream + milk maid ) on the top. Keep in the fridge ( not in the freezer), Let the rusks set completely and absorb all the cream mixture.( rusks may start floating slightly).
- Beat whipping cream with 1/4 tin milk maid, pour this cream mixture on the top evenly.
- Sprinkle some coffee powder – you may use a sieve for uniform spreading.
- Again keep in the fridge for a few hours or for a day. ( It will bemore tasty next day)
cut into pieces and serve
You may use any biscuits ( preferably square/ rectangular shaped biscuits, instead of rusk.