- Mushrooms – 200gms ( washed and cut)
- Onion chopped – 1 large
- Tomato cut into pieces– 1 large
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Chili powder – ¼ – ½ tsp
- Pepper crushed – ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves chopped – few
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion and fry for some time until it becomes soft and transparent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes, add all the remaining masalas ( 5-9 ingredients) at low flame.
- Add chopped tomato and enough salt, fry for a minute.
- Add mushrooms, mix well, cover and cook on low flame for 10 – 15 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves on top and serve hot with rice or chapatti / roti.