- Paneer / a type of cottage cheese – 300gms
- Capsicum cubed – 1 medium ( green/ yellow)
- Tomato cubed – 1 medium
- Garlic – 4-5
- Cumin (jeera) – ½ tsp
- Ginger – 2’ piece cut
- Red chili– 3-4 ( you may use chili powder)
- Oil – 1 tsps
- Grind ingredients 4 – 8 into a dry paste, use half to marinate paneer cubes and half to marinate capsicum & tomato. Keep for ½ an hour.
- Spread I tsp oil in a non-stick pan, on a low flame, spread marinated paneer. Turn and brown all the sides.
- Same way spread tomato & capsicum and flip after a few minutes. (Capsicum should not overcook).
- Add the paneer pieces into this mix well, turn off the fire.
Serve with nan, roti. Or as a paneer salad