- Soya chunks – 1 cup
- Onion chopped – 3 big
- Potato cut small – 2 medium
- Tomato chopped – 1 large
- Ginger chopped – 2 tsp
- Garlic chopped – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – a few
- Meat masala powder – 3 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Chili powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsps.
- Coriander leaves chopped – 1 tsp
- Salt – As required
- oil- As required
- Soak the soya chunks in hot water for around 30 minutes. Discard the water and squeeze the excess water off the soya chunks and keep it aside. You can also cut it into halves.
- Mix 8,9,10 & 11 powders with water, make a fine paste and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions with some salt, fry till it becomes brown.
- Add chopped ginger & garlic and curry leaves, fry for a few minutes
- Add tomato and sauté till it blends well.
- Add the masala paste ( 8-11) fry for a few minutes till the raw smell leaves.
- Add potato pieces & soya chunks, mix well, add 1 – 1½cup of water along with salt and cook for 15 minutes in low flame till both of them are well cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.