- Boiled basmati rice – 2 cups ( preferably kept in the fridge)
- French beans cut into thin strips – ½ cup
- Carrot cut into thin strips – ½ cup
- Capsicum cut into thin strips – ½ cup
- Chopped spring onion whites – 1 cup
- Garlic chopped – 4-5
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Chopped spring onion greens – 1 cup
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the vegetables, chopped garlic and sugar, sauté over a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add spring onion whites and capsicum and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rice, soya sauce, spring onion greens and salt. Mix well and sauté for 3-4 minutes.