Fish fillet marinated with spicy mix and lemon baked in white sauce.
- Fish fillet – 250 gms
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Garlic – 3
- Ginger – a small piece
- Lemon juice – ½ lemon
- Salt – to taste
- Capsicum – 1 small
- Onion chopped – 1 small
- Jalapeno chopped – 2 tsp
- Corn flour – 1 tsp
- Butter -1tsp
- Coconut milk powder – 50gms
- Cheese – 50 gms
- Fennel seeds crushed – ¼ tsp
- Grind chili powder, garlic, ginger, lemon juice and salt to a fine paste. Keep aside.
- Wash, fish fillet and marinate with the grind paste, refrigerate for half to one hour.
- Dissolve coconut milk powder in 1 cup warm water – coconut milk.
- Heat a pan on low flame, add butter, when butter melts add corn flour stir it well until the raw smell of corn flour leaves. Add coconut milk and cheese pieces , stir until the cheese pieces melts ( you may use grated cheese) – White sauce
- On a greases baking tray spread fish, spread onion, capsicum and chopped jalapeno. Spread the white sauce evenly on the top of fsih, sprinkle the crushed fennel seeds.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees.