- Garlic bread sliced / brown bread– 10 pieces
- Garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Butter -1tbsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Tomato chopped – 1
- Lettuce chopped – 3tbsp
- Jalapeno chopped – 1tbsp
- Spring rolls chopped (green)- 1tbsp
- Cream cheese – 2tbsp
- Grated cheese – 200gms
- Heat a pan on stove top or preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Mix ingredients 5-9 in a bowl.
- Mix garlic paste and butter and salt in a mixer. Spread the mix on both the sides of the bread pieces. Toast them on a pan / in the oven.
- Spread the mixed vegetable cream mixture (instruction 2) evenly on one side of the toast.
- Sprinkle grated cheese. Heat in the microwave till the cheese melts. ( you may use oven or heated pan to do the same. If you are using a pan, cover the pan until the cheese begins to melt.)
- Serve hot.